Monday, March 12, 2012

The Big 2-1












Super delayed but at least I finally got to post about my birthday! It was truly an amazing Birthday Week.... yes thats right I am a diva and my birthday celebrations actually spanned out over the course of a week! What of it???

On my actual birthday, February 28th, I had a beautiful family breaky at one of our local restaurants, Blu Water Grill!
Along with my family, my two best girlfriends celebrated with me over a big breaky and an even bigger serving of CAKE!

My mum an amazing Food Stylist went all out with the cake presentation with an overflowing amount of rose petals! just stunning!

I was absolutely spoilt with love and pressies! From the beautiful Ellie, I got the classic Chloe Black Leather Banned ring and from the amazing Zara, the JC Shadow Stud's which I ended up wearing for my 21st Party. They are surprisingly a hell of a lot easier to walk in than they look. Goes to show that you should never judge a book by its cover!

Prepping for the nights shenanigans, I went and got my makeup done at Mecca. They did an outstanding job, and I was in love with the smokey eyes they did!

We arrived at the Foxtrot around 8pm, its a cosy eclectic bar located in Crowsnest! It had grand antique arm chairs, old school books and a sensational warped Alice in Wonderland muriel on the upstairs terrace. So fitting, seeing as my theme for my 21st is Alice in Wonderland Meets Charlie in the Chocolate Factory.

This great little haunt, serves their delicious cocktails in jam jars, so Kooky...and drool worthy pizza's!!!

It was just so great to have my closest friends spend the evening chatting, drinking and celebrating with me! Oh but it wasn't over....

Stay tuned

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment