Saturday, October 6, 2012

Cheeky D's 21st

My good American friend Cheeky D, a.k.a Daniel Gasparini finally turned 21! Cheeky D being a wild one at heart, meant it was only fitting we celebrated in an over the top crazy fashion. We started with drinks and a bite to eat at Elephant Bar, then headed over to our local hookah bar, Bisla's. When it hit midnight and he turned the Big 2-1, I lead the way and sung him the Aussie Birthday Song. He managed to skull his entire drink before we even finished the "siiiip" part of the finale. He puts every Aussie to shame, as I have never seen anyone actually finish skulking their drink in this song before! Such a great night, meeting new people and spending it also with the ones I already know and adore. I am lucky to have found a group of friends here in America that I feel so at home with. Much Love - D -

No comments:

Post a Comment