Saturday, October 6, 2012

Hiatus don't hate us

I have been a little bit quiet. Apologies for the hiatus. But don't worry my silence doesn't mean anything I am still just as much in love with America as my previous post! My love stems not just from the fact that Solestruck can ship free to my US address but more so it is based on the American people that are so beautiful and the endless list of things you can do here! Since my first exploration of San Francisco, I have been back again, I am just obsessed. There is something about the climate, the shopping and the pastel painted lady houses that has stolen my heart and it won't give it back! It's a trusty keeper of my heart though, at least I know it doesn't possess the capabilities to break it. Much love - D -

No comments:

Post a Comment