Monday, August 13, 2012

Outside Lands

I have already had the most incredible time. I have been able to visit my American family, my Aunt in San Jose and for the last few days I have been staying with my cousin David on Fulton St 6th Avenue. His really cool art deco apartment is right opposite the Golden Gate Park which was super convenient for me as thats where Outside Lands was held. At Outside lands I met up with my friend Andrew who is from Seattle and hung out with a few of his mates. Metallica, Passion Pit, Alabama Shakes, Sigur Ros, Big Boi and Nora Jones consumed my day and were incredible to watch. Outside Lands was bigger and better than any previous festivals I have been to, it shit's all over Sydney festivals. Other than the music my favourite element was the fairy lights. As the daylight began to dim, the fairy lights scattered all around sparkled under the foggy reddish sky. This was incredibly picturesque. Going to Outside Lands has inspired me to continue to go to music festivals all around the world. Before this I didn't appreciate or really value spending a day at a festival. Consider my opinions officially changed. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment