Monday, August 13, 2012

San Francisco you have stolen my heart away.

Yesterday we walked all over San Fran, David, his girlfriend Rachel and I. We went to Haight Street which is a cleaner, more chic version of Newtown. It's so interesting. One of my favourite attractions here was a building that had a sculpture of a woman's legs dangling out the window. She was wearing red stilettos with fish net stockings... She appeared to be a slut. Not sure what it was for, it didn't seem to have relevance to the shop in the building but that's Haight St for you. They do it because they can. We then had a bite to eat, I had the largest burger ever made. Even the BFG couldn't have fit his mouth around it. It was pretty delish, think it will be my last burger for a while. So filling. After that we then headed to the Painted Ladies - which is a row of iconic victorian houses in San Fran right opposite Alamo Square. Here we ate cheese and sourdough bread whilst sipping ciders and enjoying the incredible city skyline view. What a great day. Highlights: In and Out Burgers are drool worthy. Haight St is a better version of Newtown. The Painted Ladies are stunning. Alamo Square is ideal for drinking cider and hanging out with good company. Howards Diner in San Fran is a must see and eat. Authentic american diner experience. America has the coolest vintage restored cars. Starbucks is on every corner. Novelty Police Cars. I thought they looked like that just on TV. No. It's real. Today is my last day in San Fran as I head to Sacramento tomorrow to move into College. My last day in San Fran will be spent exploring the Mission. But more on that later. For now. Enjoy the pictures. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment